Wednesday 26 June 2013

Timbutt2oos

So here is another one of my favorite WAHM made diapers. Timbutt2oos! 

This awesome lady makes several different styles of diapers including pockets, fitteds, hybrid fitteds and covers.

I first got one of her pocket diapers because they have a slightly higher rise than other one size diapers and with my super tall son that is definitely a feature I look for.

 
 
This diaper has 4 different rise options using the snaps on the front of the diaper. This still fits my son well at 35" although he is on the tallest rise setting now.
 

There are 4 snaps on each of the flaps giving you a large range of adjustment in the thigh and the waist.


The inside is a super soft fleece which draws the moisture away from your baby's skin making it stay dry. The pocket opening is at the back and it is generously sized so that you can stuff it with whatever you want. I like using cotton flour sack towels or bamboo prefolds best. I like that I don't have to squeeze my hands in to stuff the inserts in flat.


I like the overall fit well too. It is not too bulky if you stuff it with a trim insert but it does give you good coverage so that it's not like your baby is wearing a diaper thong.

The second style I tried was her hybrid fitteds. These quickly became one of my favorite and most absorbent diapers.  They are a OS diaper with a fold down rise to adjust the height of the diaper. She has recently added a bigger size as well for toddlers or older children who are still potty learning. I believe the tiny newborn size is in the works still.


This, like other hybrid fitteds, has a hidden layer of fleece so it is like a fitted and a fleece cover all in one piece. I can actually go coverless in these for a few hours where as my other hybrids get wet through in about an hour or so. This is the old style soaker, the soaker snaps into the back of the diaper and the booster just lays inside. She has recently changed the design to a snap in snake style soaker and a snap in booster. The inner is a soft cotton velour.

Even without the booster these are super thirsty. The ones I have are made of bamboo and bamboo fleece. I use them without the booster for everyday use and with the booster for nap times. If I am going out I do put a cover over it.

Then I tried her night time bamboo fitted and OMG! It is absorbent, soft and trim fitting. I was really impressed. It has the same snake style soaker with the added booster.

The inside is the same nice plush cotton velour that is used in the hybrids. This isn't stay dry but it is super soft against the skin and it stays soft even with repeat washes. These are so squishy and soft I just want to hug them.

 
The fitteds are also a OS diaper with a fold down rise to adjust the height of the diaper. These need a cover.
 
If I knew then, when I was building my stash, what I know now, I would have gotten most of my fitted stash from Timbutt2oos and Diapers by Chris (another one of my favorite WAHMs).  I truly appreciate that this WAHM is willing to work with me  as I need some sizing adjustments to accommodate my tall baby. The diapers are made from high quality materials and the workmanship is great.
 
I only have 2 complaints about Timbutt2oos.
 
1. I only need so many diapers and she keeps getting super cute prints for diapers.
and
2. US Post and Canada Post take too long to get them here! It is only about 2 weeks shipping but man it is like torture!
 
Check out her facebook page and her store on Hyena Cart for details on prices, shipping, group and custom orders.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment